We Help you transform lives
We have been operating in India for more than 17 years now and have touched a millions lives already through our highly impactful projects, in partnership with companies. We have enjoyed the trust of our diverse partners – corporates, NGOs, individuals and government agencies, and remain committed to promoting the culture of ‘giving’ in India to achieve greater social impact.
Why YOU should work with us!
- We are a transparent, accountable organisation with 17 years of experience in managing CSR initiatives for some of the biggest corporate houses in India.
- We offer end-to-end solutions for companies, ranging from conceptualisation, strategy development, project management, employee engagement, project monitoring to communication support / visibility and impact assessment.
- We support businesses to achieve greater social impact by maximising the impact of their philanthropic investments.
- We are uniquely positioned to create a platform to connect various stakeholders - NGOs, companies and the government, to work collectively towards a common goal.
- We understand the needs of corporates and provide a wide range of innovative, customised products and services that they can choose from.
- Our wide access to validated NGO partners across different locations and causes provides choices to deliver an impactful project.
- Because we support all causes, we have strong experience across diverse thematic areas like education, health, skill building, disaster and sanitation.
- Our expertise can complement your CSR initiatives, in turn minimising your company’s need for expanding its CSR team, and hence saving the company substantial cost.
- We have a pan-India presence and operate through our NGO partners, who are chosen through stringent due diligence ensuring the safe flow of funds in a transparent and accountable manner.
- We create and manage campaigns such as Right To sanitation which ensures widespread visibility of your projects through digital media and tie-ups with media partners.
A strong board of members at the helm of affairs along with a skilled management team provides a strong foundation for our work and creates a pool of expertise for effective implementation of projects.
We are committed to ensuring a high level of transparency, which is why we get our financial accounts audited by our statutory auditors, Deloitte Haskins & Sells, one of the biggest of the four financial audit firms of the world. This in turn lends credibility to the projects we undertake with our corporate partners.
CAF India is part of the CAF Global Alliance with offices in UK, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia, South Africa and the United States of America. Globally, we work with over 7,000 companies and manage over £2.5 billion for donors and charities, supporting over 50,000 non-profit organisations and social enterprises in over 100 countries. Being part of a global network which is working to make giving more effective and charities more successful for more than 90 years now has helped us learn and apply the best practices in the social development sector, to local projects undertaken in the country.