To provide professional grant making services to charities and donors, to make charities and charitable giving more effective.
To manage grant giving services, to be responsible for grant making & monitoring cost, invoicing and payments for services.
- Assist in development and implementation of a strategy to grow CAF India programs and Donor servicing by bringing in more quality and depth.
- Assist in development and implementation of a strategy which demonstrates the social impact of CAF programs
- Promote new ideas, concepts and generate new business opportunity for CAF
- Support Business Development team in fund raising from Different types of donors ( institutional, corporate, PSUs, SMEs, HNIs)
- Develop CAF India proposal for submission against suitable RFPs
- Responsible for end to end management of CAF’s charitable grant making programmes of selected donors, specifically corporate clients, and other donors, including, but not limited to, HNIs, Trust, Foundation, Institutional funding agencies, government etc. This includes management of various projects and grants made to NGOs and monitoring and evaluation of grants
- Ensure that CAF’s grant making services and processes are transparent, effective and efficient and in line with best practice in the sector and meet the needs of CAF’s donors.
- Responsible for having systems and processes in place to ensure monitoring of transactions, internal audits, handling donor complaints and managing risks
- Management of the operational planning and delivery of CAF’s projects and programs including workflow and resource management, monitoring and reporting of targets, resolution of issues and trouble shooting
- Ensure effective delivery of CAF’s grant making programmes with quality assurance
- Ensuring quality in donor proposals and reporting with particular emphasis on CAF India value added services while managing the projects.
- Manage grant giving services, to be responsible for consultancy fees, invoicing and payments for services.
- Coordinate, and as and when required, conduct field monitoring visits of all ongoing projects/grants made to NGOs and ensure compliances to field observations
- Organizing capacity building workshops for NGOs in the area of governance, leadership, strategic planning, program and financial management, human resource management
- Creating and maintaining a comprehensive MIS on CAF India project grants , files and mandatory documents of the projects for audit purpose
- Develop close working relationships with NGO partners and stakeholders with matured handling of the relationships.
- Responsible for an efficient and effective Donor Servicing of CAF India Donor and NGO partners
- Develop and manage donor relationships and donor retention and growth activities with different types of donors
- Responsible for complete client servicing for selected donors
- Provision of regular updates on the receipt and disbursals of funds, track the CAF-Donor MoUs, provide year end fund utilization reports and tax exemption receipts
- Organize donor events/meet, campaigns and other fund-raising events
- Provide supervision, mentoring and handholding to the team of Project Officers reporting to this position and ensure that results are delivered on time
- Work closely with other units of CAF, particularly the sales, marketing, communications teams to ensure that CAF India’s programs are represented and positioned appropriately
- Developing a roaster of qualified consultants with expertise in relevant areas and coordinate with them. Identifying consultants, develop TOR and manage delivery against the expectations
- Any other activities as requested by the line manager
Qualification & Experience
- Master’s degree in relevant stream: development management, entrepreneurship, social work, rural development, sociology ,sustainability management from reputed institutes
- Must have 8-10 years of experience in development sector managing programme.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication ( both English & Hindi)
Skills & Competencies
- Initiative – Ability to self-start things.
- Ability to operate independently
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team
- Improvements and efficiency: Initiative to bring improvements and make-work more efficient and cost effective.
- Integrity - intellectual & moral excellence
- Discipline and timeliness of tasks completed
- Positive Attitude
- Knowledge of his/her Job
- Interpersonal/Teamwork skills
Reporting to: Head-Programmes
Reporting for: Project Officers
Remuneration budgeted for the position is as per the industry standards. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.
Last Date of Application:
30th November 2015