Goals and Objectives
CAF India’s goal is to identify and support youth (women and men) pan India. Kaushal India is a unique initiative which aims to enhance the ability and skill set of the youth, who can not only sustain themselves but also lead their communities in future.
Identify and support 50000 youth (women and men) over a period of two years.
- To provide livelihood opportunities through skill enhancement and vocational training.
- To add value by way of soft skills and preparedness for the job markets and community.
- Promote gender equality and empower women by providing training on trades designed specifically for women and girls.
- Training strong community leaders
- Young boys and girls from marginalized communities (age between 18 -25 years)
- People with different abilities (inclusions)
- Youth (under graduate college/senior secondary students)
- Secondary Education Dropouts