#Resolution4Good is an initiative by Charities Aid Foundation(CAF) India which aims at encouraging each one of us do something good for the society we live in. Through the campaign we would like every individual to come forward and support the needy and underserved people towards a better tomorrow. As a part of the campaign you can choose to contribute towards any cause close to your heart. For those who live with limitations and challenges, any contribution big or small can make a significant difference in their lives. Considering the fact that we live in a connected society and social media is one of the best ways to encourage more and more people towards transforming lives of the marginalised people. The campaign will leverage the reach and power of social media with the larger purpose of reducing inequalities that exist in our society. To support the campaign, all you have to do is take a selfie, use #Resolution4Good, mentioning the cause you wish to support and have contributed for and share it on your personal social media handles with #CAFIndia. (Example- #Resolution4Good #Education #CAFIndia). As we are coming towards the end of this financial year, contributing to a cause can also help you save your tax along with helping our underprivileged friends. Donate Now
Objectives of the campaign:
- Add smiles to the faces of the ones who need it the most
- Encourage individuals to make ‘giving’ for the good of others, their resolution for 2017 and contribute in adding colours to the lives of the ones in need
- The campaign is being launched with an idea to encourage the culture of giving
Benefits you earn while uplifting the disadvantaged:
- An opportunity to add a smile to someone’s face
- A thank you note from CAF India
- Personalised greetings from beneficiaries
- Tax exemption certificate
- Picture featured in CAF India Newsletter/social media pages
Your contribution can go a long way in transforming the lives of the marginalised.
Let us get on with giving.
Avail 100% tax-exemption on your contributions.
You can also send Cheque/DD in favour of :
Charities Aid Foundation India to the following address:
Plot / Site No.2, First Floor, Sector C (OFC Pocket),
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi – 110070.