Empanelment of NGOs (Not for Profit Organisations) / CSOs (Civil Society Organisations) as implementing partners for 'Right to Sanitation' project in rural and urban locations.
CAF India is inviting a detailed Expression of Interest (EOI) from NGOs/CSOs, for construction of toilets including maintenance and awareness building across schools, households and communities under the Right to Sanitation initiative.
In order to be eligible to apply, an organisation must be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 / Public Trust Act at the National or State level / Section 25 / Clause 8 of the Companies Act. In order to apply, an organisation must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Minimum three year old registered organisation with a proven track record of promoting Water, Sanitation and Health (WASH) interventions.
- Prior experience of handling similar projects for schools or communities.
- Experience of working with any government project, on water and sanitation.
- Equipped with a reliable technical staff to implement the project effectively.
- Proven track record in project management.
- Dedicated technical team for WASH Programme.
The eligible organisations will be evaluated on the basis of the criteria stated in the EOI Application Form. The EoI proposals, entitled as "EOI Application for CAF Right to Sanitation" should be filled in the prescribed format. Organisations meeting the above requirements may submit their application by downloading the EOI Application Form and sending it by 5 pm on or before December 11th , 2014 at the address given below by post/courier/hand/e-mail.
Team Leader- NGO Credibility & Engagement
No:136, IInd Floor Vishal House,
Jamrudpur, New Delhi 110 048, India
Please note, only shortlisted agencies will be invited for submitting the detailed technical proposals, including strategy, work plan with timelines and budget. CAF India is not bound to select any of the agencies submitting the proposals and reserves the right of rejection of all proposals without assigning any reason thereof.
EOI Release - 26 November 2014
Clarification on pre bid queries by email/phone - 5th December 2014
Last Date for Submission of EOI - 11th December 2014