- Through this program we encourage giving back to society and inculcating the philanthropic gesture for both company and employees, which compliments the company's and its individual's goal of supporting local community initiatives.
- CAF India's Give As You Earn program is smooth to execute, making it an effective channel for organizations and its employees to adopt a giving model that maximizes its social responsibility in a cost effective way, a trustworthy approach that is flexible and benefits employees.
- Our validation process is robust and creates a meaningful impact. The validation process team at CAF India go through legal, fiscal and financial checks undertaken by our grant making team to ensure that the contributions given by the company (in the 'matched giving' option) and its employees are utilised in an efficient and effective manner. Annual updates are sent to the employees to help the them stay in touch with the cause and NGOs they are supporting. Currently more than 40,000 individual donors are supporting 80 NGOs across 14 states in India in this campaign.
- We have a diversified talent pool specializing in their respective fields to help create a meaningful giving model under this program. Our 360-degree approach includes marketing and communication, program implementation and monitoring & evaluation.
- CAF India's Give As You Earn means :
✔ Once you come on board with CAF India's Give As You Earn program, the process is easy to manage.
✔ Each participating employee just submits a donor instruction form to highlight their wishes to payroll department – this instruction can be changed whenever they wish. There are just 4 easy steps:
- STEP 1 Employees complete Donor Instruction Form ( either online or paper).
- STEP 2 Payroll generates monthly report of employee sign ups.
- STEP 3 Payroll processes the deductions from salary and sends a notification & appropriate funds (including any matching payments) to CAF India.
- STEP 4 CAF India checks the paperwork, processes the instructions and disburses the funds to charities (Tax exemption receipts and annual narrative and financial summaries are sent at the end of the year)
Payroll giving: GAYE
Taking "giving" to the doorstep of individuals, CAF India's payroll giving programme "Give As You Earn" offers companies and their employees an easy and tax-effective way of givingSmart way to give >
CAF India offers organisations a way of maximising its giving by integrating the Give As You Earn partnership model with our Matched Giving partnership modelGiving as a company >