The companies can match the donations made by employees to maximise the impact of their contributions. This is a highly flexible programme that can be tailored to match the money donated, time given or contributions made by employees and gives an advantage to any organisation enabling them to create a matched giving model with us. They can have their own organisational giving account supporting community development projects with employees contributions, thereby working together towards creating a meaningful impact. Apart from the Matched giving model we also promote company accounts iirrespective of its GAYE in sync with Matched giving Partnership model.
Further we provide guidance to companies by creating unique initiatives and shares best practices to ensure that their giving is effective and delivers maximum impact.
CAF India assists you in:
- Working within the 2% CSR Bill.
- Short-listing NGOs working in your specific area of interest.
- Working with you to finalise the project designs.
- Disbursing money to the NGO as instructed by your company.
- Monitoring the project and provide regular progress reports.
- Maintaining a separate ledger account, providing financial statements and a final summary on completion of the project.
- Providing an 80G tax exemption receipt on which your company can claim 50% tax deduction under Section 80 G of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
- CAF India Company Account enables companies to set up designated charitable funds for strategic community initiatives. All funds received in a company account are eligible for a 50% tax deduction under Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961.
Through CAF India Company Account, we seek to assist companies that are looking to develop closer links with their local communities but lack the human and technical resources to assess the viability of possible social initiatives and effective ways to implement them.
We work closely with companies by designing custom-made programmes, identifying charity partners and monitoring investments. CAF India Company Account is an ideal funding base for your community investment programme. It's benefits include making payments nation-wide, enabling us to validate all payments and regular monitoring of those payments.