NGO validation & Partnerships unit of CAF India will be organize periodic capacity building interventions (trainings, workshops, seminars and knowledge sharing meetings) for NGOs especially (but not limited to) on weaknesses that are assessed during the course of validation/due diligence.
The Capacity Building Interventions will broadly cover the following aspects :-
- NGO governance.
- Legal, regulatory and fiscal compliances.
- Programme & financial management.
- Monitoring & Evaluation - logical framework, result-based management.
- Need assessment.
- Writing effective project proposals.
- Resource mobilization & fundraising.
- Building effective partnerships.
- Documentation & report writing.
- Policies development in NGOs.
- Building effective HR & financial practices.
- NGO management.
How to Enroll for Capacity Building Interventions
Ms. Krithika Ram
Manager - NGO Credibility & Engagement
Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) India
Site No.2, First Floor, OFC Pocket,
Sector-C, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi - 110 070, India
T: 091-11-29233392 / 93 / 94 / 95 / 96
Note - The capacity building interventions may be chargeable; the actual costs will be intimated to the NGOs.