Join Give4Good now to avail free registration
It has been our constant endeavour to increase the flow of resources to the NGO sector. Driven by our commitment to make NGOs more successful, we have raised more than `225 crores till date for several social causes.
In view of the rapid growth in the digital space and individuals donating frequently through online medium, it has become imperative for the NGO sector to mould itself in order to raise funds and keep the donor engaged. There is a strong need for a national platform across the country, that would simplify resource mobilisation and fundraising from potential donors – individuals, corporate organisations and employees.
Realising this need, CAF India has developed an online giving platform called Give4Good, aimed at raising more resources for our validated NGO partners and making the process of giving more effective.
We are set to launch the Give4Good platform this July. What is even better is that we are offering an opportunity to our validated NGO partners to avail registration for free, valid till 31 March 2017. This unique online giving tool will empower donors to choose - donate - manage - monitor their giving to the NGO sector.
Benefits of registering on Give4Good
- Helps generate additional funds for our validated NGO partners.
- Enables direct and transparent engagement between donors and NGOs
- Provides access to CAF India's fundraising campaigns
- Provides exposure to niche audiences visiting the online platform
- Allows NGOs to receive support from CAF India to promote campaigns
- Ensures high visibility for NGO partners who can present their organisational profile, viewable to potential donors